Fancy Outdoor Summer Dinner Night
Products used to create this look in the order of which I applied them (excluding foundation, concealer, and brow stuff):
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze: I applied the bronzer as per usual
- Covergirl Clear Glow blusher in 110 Peaches: I dusted some blusher onto the apples of my cheeks.
- Maybelline Eye Tattoo 045 Bold Gold: Using my index finger, I applied this all over my lids, as these Eye Tattoo creams work great as shadow primers as well)
- Maybelline the Neautrals pallette, matte medium brown: Over top of the eye tatto, I lightly applied a gold-brown shimmer color all over my lid, and then brought the the matte brown (featured next to the gold color on the palette) into my crease and outer corners
- Isadora eye shadow trip 89 Treasure Island : I blended the purple into dark brown shadow on the outer corners of my eyes for a nice rich color. I then patted a subtle of the teal on the center of my lids with a flat eye brush. Finally, using the thin end of the eye sponge wand that came in the case, I traced some gold along my inner corners to reinforce the gold undertone from the Maybelline Eye Tattoo.
- Rimmel London Gel Liner: I drew a thin line across my lash-line, starting at about 1/4 from where my lid starts at the inner corners, and continued the line about a 1/3 cm beyond my lid.
- Sonia Kashuk red lip pencil: I lined my lips and filled them in with this.
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick 111 Kiss of Life: I applied this shade on top of the lip liner, all over my lips.
- a few Bobby pins: I used these to pin half of my hair back, starting out like I do whenever I put my hair up, and used some more to pin the pieces in the back to the side I wanted my hair to fall loose on.
- Bead Head After Party: I ran some of this through my hair so I had something to help shape it, as well as help it shine.
My OOTDs (including first day of school!) and an OOTN 5/8/14-20/8/14 (Some of my favorites from those few weeks. I’m sorry I haven’t updated as much…)
1) Cross-back croptop: Joyce Leslie, Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters, Sandals: DEB
2) Kimono: Charlotte Russe, Tube top and skirt: Bik Bok, White and gold floral collar-necklace: Icing, sandals: DEB
3) Black Fringe croptop and high-waisted shorts: Bik Bok, Crochet-back vest: Macy’s, Sandals: DEB
4) (First Day of School!) Long stripped button-down and pearl necklace: Gina Tricot, Cross-back dress: Brandy Melville, Oxfords: Eurosko
5) (OOTN!) Dress: Lookbook Store, Heels: Steve Madden, pearl necklace: Gina Tricot
6) Tie-front blouse: Forever 21, Floral shorts: Charlotte Russe, Booties, Aeropostale
7) Neck-tie top and red skirt: Forever 21
The weather in Southern Norway has been very fickle lately, so even if I’m wearing shorts, skirts and dresses, it’s because I have sheer tights on.
If a bunch of single dads move in together and don’t call it the dad pad I’ll be very upset
shoutout to mozzarella sticks
Shingeki no Kyojin’s editor, Kawakubo Shintaro, was interviewed by University of Tokyo (Todai) Newspaper. The interview is published online recently. He also studied Economics in Todai.
Note: It’s rather long, and I didn’t bother to read everything. Anyway, here’s the parts…
WHY DON’T YOU GUYS EVER ASK ME PERSONAL QUESTIONS LIKE I WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER THEM
pretty much every time im grumpy
|—||From Trystane Martell, Game of Thrones Wikipedia (via white-tea-and-lightning)|
When you’re failing gym class and you tryna get ya grade up at the last minute